By Sreekiran | 12 months ago | 0
- Release Date:November 18th, 2011
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 69% 45%
- Director:George Miller
- Writer:Warren Coleman, Gary Eck, Paul Livingston, George Miller
- Studio:Warner Bros. Pictures
- Genre:Animation, Family, Musical, 3D
- Official Site:happyfeettwo.warnerbros.com/index.html
- Runtime:1 hour 45 minutes
- Box Office:$59,870,000
- On iTunes: for $14.99
The sequel to “Happy Feet,” the Academy Award®- winning animated smash hit, “Happy Feet Two” returns audiences to the magnificent landscape of Antarctica in superb 3D. Mumble, The Master of Tap, has a problem because his tiny son, Erik, is choreo-phobic. Reluctant to dance, Erik runs away and encounters The Mighty Sven—a penguin who can fly! Mumble has no hope of competing with this charismatic new role model. But things get worse when the world is shaken by powerful forces. Erik learns of his father’s “guts and grit” as Mumble brings together the penguin nations and all manner of fabulous creatures—from tiny Krill to giant Elephant Seals—to put things right. More »
Do you like Happy Feet Two?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.