'Django Unchained' Comments

1. Phoenix

amazing film a vary good plot

11 months agoby @phoenix117Flag

2. iseouls

As i watched this so called masterpiece of Tarantino, i feel like im watching "Kill Bill" but uses guns and "Inglorious Bastard" but have black slavery rather than jews being punished. Matter is, the mentioned stories were both directed by Tarantino.

The style is there, decent brutality in cowboy style; Love story is quite a fairy tale in a semi modern way; the sound track is good except for the 2 hiphops which i really consider very inappropriate...

8/10 rawrrrrrs

2 years agoby @iseoulsFlag

3. LilZook

amazing film and acting...loved it!!

2 years agoby @lilzookFlag

4. Da Ma

as all have said before and probably after, its a great show. at times a little ott. but apart from that perfect, well wrote,shot,acted,directed,cast, you get the drift

2 years agoby @Da-MaFlag

5. RojoDiablo

Just another perfect flick from my favorite director still breathing!! Tons of laughs to go with a perfect mix of violence and an amazing cast (as usual)!! Tarantino always leaves you wondering what his next masterpiece will be! With just 8 films under his belt and ALL of them being awesome, he is easily the top of the pile among today's director's! Easily one of the best films of 2012!

2 years agoby @rojodiabloFlag

6. A7sus4

what a great movie

2 years agoby @a7sus4Flag

7. Nicholaus XX

Fantastic film. Tarantino has yet to let me down.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

8. Jonnred

Only Tarantino could make this movie

2 years agoby @jonnredFlag

9. Steven Merced

Great Review if your interested heres mine take a look for GEEKED OUT SIM

2 years agoby @Steven-MercedFlag

10. thedude-abides

@brian@movieweb If I've said it once, I've said it countless times: Why is this poster the default image for this film? It's a foreign poster.

You guys are always asking users about ways you can improve the site, and I'm throwing pearls at you here if you would just take the time to listen.

This is the problem you have presently -- Every film has a collection of posters and videos to view on its page, as I'm sure you know. In the 'posters' section, the most recent image added to the database is always used as the default image for the film, as well as the link to its page.

When you rate that image, you're rating the film itself. However, and this is the problem you have, when you go into the 'posters' section and rate any other image, you're just rating the poster and not the film itself.

So, if I wanted to go in and add one of the many, better posters to one of my lists instead of a stupid poster like this one, I would not be able to do so unless it were a list I created, and even then I would be unable to rate the image because it would still only be showing up as a poster, and not a link to the film itself.

Make it so that the posters for movies are interchangeable -- that the newest image added to the database isn't the default image for the film. Give users the option to go in and select which poster they want as the film's image for their lists by making the ratings interchangeable.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

11. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Dear lord, and I always she was a beautiful woman... but her in that movie... holy... Lord

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

12. SherlockHolmes2009

@mcleve02 When it comes to Scarlett, every girl becomes #2

2 years agoby @SherlockHolmes2009Flag

13. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Every guy in the theater has to cover with pop corn... and not let their girls know they were number 2 at that point

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

14. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Holy Lord... yes she was... thank god that theater was dark...

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

15. SherlockHolmes2009

@mcleve02 Ah yes, that outfit she was in, damn was she sexy

2 years agoby @SherlockHolmes2009Flag

16. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Yeah she was in The Avengers... but hard to notice her next to Scarlet... ahhhh...

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

17. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Well and German... Robin Scherbatsky... she is in How I Met Your Mother... her real name is Cobie Smulders

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

18. SherlockHolmes2009

@mcleve02 Ive never heard of Scberbatsky unfortunatly. Thats an awesome Irish necklace

2 years agoby @SherlockHolmes2009Flag

19. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Hey on the Canadian side you do have Robin Scherbatsky! But I do love the Irish side of things. My necklace I always wear has a four leaf clover and a Maltese Cross on it.. got both nationalities down!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

20. SherlockHolmes2009

@mcleve02 I love my Canadian history as well, but I prefer my Irish side

2 years agoby @SherlockHolmes2009Flag

21. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Hey I love Canadian's as well!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

22. SherlockHolmes2009

@mcleve02 Yea haha, Im more proud to be Irish than Canadian

2 years agoby @SherlockHolmes2009Flag

23. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Oh you Canadians... haha

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

24. SherlockHolmes2009

@mcleve02 Haha nice, Im Irish and French Canadian on my moms side

2 years agoby @SherlockHolmes2009Flag

25. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 That's what I am, all Irish and German, with a touch of Cherokee! haha

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

26. SherlockHolmes2009

@mcleve02 Not that Im aware of. Half my familys Irish and I dont know much of that side of the family. I know they immagrated to America in 1876

2 years agoby @SherlockHolmes2009Flag

27. THE JOKER

@SherlockHolmes2009 Any fun family history that you know of?

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag