By chrisdyenewguy | 2 years ago | 0
- Release Date:March 25th, 2011
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 84% 47%
- Director:David Bowers
- Writer:Gabe Sachs, Jeff Judah, Jeff Kinney
- Studio:20th Century Fox
- Genre:Comedy, Family
- Official Site:iamthewimpykid.com
- Runtime:1 hour 36 minutes
- Box Office:$51,635,700
In this sequel to 2010's surprise hit, Greg Heffley, the kid who made wimpy cool is back in an all-new family comedy based on the best-selling follow-up novel by Jeff Kinney. As he begins seventh grade, Greg and his older brother -- and chief tormentor -- Rodrick must deal with their parents' misguided attempts to have them bond. More »
Do you like Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.