- Release Date:October 17th, 2012
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 0% 0%
- Director:Clare Beavan, Nic Stacey
- Writer:Simon Berthon, Craig Warner
- Official Site:turingfilm.com
- Runtime:1 hour 21 minutes
Hero. Genius. Outcast. Alan Turing was a brilliant mathematician whose codebreaking skills helped Great Britain turn the tide of World War II. For his pioneering work in algorithms and computation, he is widely regarded as the father of computer science and artificial intelligence. But instead of being honored by his country, he was persecuted for his honesty, and prosecuted for being gay. This is the heartfelt and inspiring story of Turing's life and his legacy. More »
Do you like Codebreaker?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.