'Captain America: The First Avenger' Comments

1. FilmFinder

WTF!?! they couldn't bother to even try giving him blond hair and blue eyes?

4 years agoby @filmfinderFlag

2. CBF

My anticipation for this movie has increased now that I see Evans is taking the role seriously and has buffed up incredibly... Plus the costume and hi-res photos look amazing, I can't speak for Avengers, but I think Marvel Studios may actually pull this movie off.

4 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

3. WARRock

ur human torch!!! not captain america!!! god i f*ckin hate chris!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years agoby @jcFlag

4. Little Zena

So far it looks really good. I like the take they are taking on Cap and starting at the very beginning of his origins. Now the question is, are the going to end the movie with him being de thawed or just him in ice?

4 years agoby @gx44461Flag

5. Worth5Bucks

why have so many people rated this movie?!

4 years agoby @mattbierwagenFlag

6. RojoDiablo

I don't think they will include the Fantastic Four and even if they did, the Human Torch doesn't have to be included. They can also just recast the role if need be.

4 years agoby @rojodiabloFlag

7. Luifer118

i have a question, waht going to happen when in the avengers movie appear Fantastic 4 and Captain America, if the Human Torch and Captain America are the same actor ....

4 years agoby @luifer118Flag

8. FilmFinder

so can we hit on the topic of the costume for a moment... :/

4 years agoby @filmfinderFlag

9. T.Clark

After seeing Clash of the Titans, I think the big reason Incredible Hulk was successful was because of Norton. Leterrier would have ran that sh*t into the ground if it wasn't for Norton.

4 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

10. RojoDiablo

I think he just likes to have his hands in a lot more things than just acting and the other people working with him think differently. I like Norton, most of his films, and his version of the Hulk, just liked Bana as Banner better is all. I think Whedon won't allow Ruffalo to be anything but great as Banner in his film!

4 years agoby @rojodiabloFlag

11. Ensigndesign

At first I didn't think Evans was a good fit because Cap is really serious and Chris always has a half c*cked smile. But reading the interviews and seeing how devoted he is too the role really made me start liking him as the role. Plus he signed on to basically play Cap for life so you got to like his commitment.

RojoDiablo - I have read the behind the scene story about the making of hulk with Norton and he did sound like a control freak. I did however love that movie. Norton is one hell of an actor and their approach with the nod to the old tv show was really cool. I am for Ruffalo. He is a differentactor type than Norton but still very good.

4 years agoby @ensigndesignFlag

12. RojoDiablo

I don't know, I really like Evans as Cap, just because he has been solid in all of his other action type movies. I wanted Bana to return as Hulk myself but think Ruffalo will do fine in the role. Norton just causes too many issues behind the scenes on his films (if he doesn't get his way) and they wanted to avoid that imo.

4 years agoby @rojodiabloFlag

13. Uriel1031

I still think that if they plan to expand on the Avengers, they went the wrong with Chris Evans. Also, Marvel went wrong with replacing Edward Norton with Mark Whatshisname portraying Bruce Banner as Hulk in the Avengers.

4 years agoby @uriel1031Flag

14. DoubleR0522

CAN NOT WAIT 2 C THIS MOVIE !!!!

4 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

15. Emmytt

@dadarkman i am sure he will do great

4 years agoby @emmyttFlag

16. Dadarkman

I'm a bit nervous about Chris Evans playing Captain America. He did a great job as the Human Torch in F4 but I'm not sure of him being able to hold the "A" to his best form.

4 years agoby @dadarkmanFlag

17. RojoDiablo

I thought the Fantastic Four movies were decent myself and Evans was mostly the reason as the human torch. He'll be fine as Cap imo.

5 years agoby @rojodiabloFlag

18. T.Clark

It doesn't matter if he already plays a Marvel super hero. He won't be playing that super hero any longer and it's not like those movies were good to begin with...so get the f*ck over it. Also...Channing Tatum? Yeah...right...he's waaaaay better. He was good for G.I. Joe because that wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but he's too bad of an actor to be playing a character like this.

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

19. Monkeyiron

the human torch isn't part of the avengers just the ultimate allance u f*cking idiot and a another thing y did they cast Chris Evans when he already plays a marvel superhero I think Channing Tatum will be better playing cap than Evans

5 years agoby @monkeyironFlag

20. T.Clark

Why would Human Torch be on the team, uriel1031?

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

21. -comrade-

Why are you jackasses using that poster?

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

22. LilZook

isnt chris evans a clone of ryan reynolds...

5 years agoby @lilzookFlag

23. Uriel1031

I guess that Marvel doesn't plan to release all of the Avengers if Evans will be playing Captain America. He can't play Cap. and Torch if they wanted the whole team.

5 years agoby @uriel1031Flag

24. vaxine

Don't worry hugo weaving will save the movie.

5 years agoby @vaxineFlag

25. RojoDiablo

I think Evans will do fine, I think he's done quit well for himself so far with his roles as the human torch and in Push.

5 years agoby @rojodiabloFlag

26. Emmytt

yea me too i bet those 8 wont see this movie

5 years agoby @emmyttFlag

27. Josh

Who are the eight f*cking idiots who rated this movie already. I wish MovieWeb would lock that sh*t.

5 years agoby @shuabertFlag

28. Emmytt

they probably renamed it so Captain America is first in the title since this is a Captain America movie.

5 years agoby @emmyttFlag

29. CBF

It's "The First Avenger: Captain America." Why did they switch the title and sub-title around?? That's not what the film's called.

5 years agoby @comicbookfanFlag

30. Emmytt

Chirs will do fine

5 years agoby @emmyttFlag

AVG. RATING 4.2 GREAT
!
  • 41 people have reviewed Captain America: The First Avenger
283 people have rated Captain America: The First Avenger
More Movies Like
Captain America: The First Avenger
Thor Green Lantern Transformers: Dark of the Moon X-Men: First Class Marvel's The Avengers Iron Man 2