By Bawnian©-Dexeus | 4 weeks ago | 7
- Release Date:July 1st, 1998
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 84% 39%
- Director:Michael Bay
- Writer:Jonathan Hensleigh, J.J. Abrams, Tony Gilroy, Shane Salerno, Robert Roy Pool
- Studio:Touchstone Pictures
- Genre:Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Official Site:armageddon.com
- Box Office:$201,578,182
- On iTunes: for $9.99
An asteroid the size of Texas is heading directly toward Earth at 22,000 mph. NASA's executive director, Dan Truman, has only one option - to send up a crew to destroy the asteroid. He enlists the help of Harry S. Stamper (BRUCE WILLIS) - the world's foremost deep core oil driller - and Stamper's roughneck team of drillers to land on the asteroid, drill into its surface, and drop a nuclear device into the core. On this heroic journey, they face the most physically and emotionally challenging conditions ever encountered ... to save the world and prevent Armageddon. More »
Do you like Armageddon?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.