'Apollo 18' Comments

1. Mahtab Gran Shinwari

i love hem this movies

1 year agoby @Mahtab-Gran-ShinwariFlag

2. Jeepers

This film sucks. The aliens are pretending to be rocks. The presumption is that the moon has it's own life form that evolve into vacuum breathing crabs that do the Transformers thing ... look ma it's at rock ... no ... its an alien crab. Eeek! help me that rock / crab is eating my face!

2 years agoby @JeepersFlag

3. Mako_2011

kak si
    a
    a

a

a
    a
    oks

2 years agoby @mako-2011Flag

4. AMARVELFAN

apollo 18 is just a film worth renting because it is good movie and is kind of a scary film aswell

2 years agoby @AMARVELFANFlag

5. Ali Ishfaq

-----------------------aili

3 years agoby @Ali-IshfaqFlag

6. LAfilmnerd

I seriously loved it!

If you did too.. check out this trailer, It looks really promising.

Google: treasure of the black jaguar trailer

3 years agoby @LAfilmnerdFlag

7. Streamible

I thought it was good! I watched it on streamible.com

3 years agoby @streamibleFlag

8. EndlessKlarheit

@Johnathan-Harrison But I do agree with you. It's nothing but bullsh*t.

3 years agoby @EndlessKlarheitFlag

9. Jenasimon

I just watched it, awesome man! This is a good movie I liked it , its available at FREEMOVIEREPUBLIC.COM , english, in HQ quality. it plays like youtube.... recommended !!

3 years agoby @jenasimonFlag

10. CelluloidDreams

...Not a good sign when the studios pushed the releaes date all over the place.....

Could be an interesting film....why not the "R" rating instead of the PG-13!??...This is one of the turn-off 's for me to see this film!!.......

3 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

11. CelluloidDreams

"The Blair Witch Project" in Space!!!!!!!!!!

3 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

12. Kristen Severus Faz

Ohh, This looks amazing I can't wait to see this!

3 years agoby @Kristen-Severus-FazFlag

13. Tommy Hutcheson

This movie, arguably, is the biggest piece of garbage ever conceived by someone with an I.Q. in the double digits. And that is considered sugar-coating it a bit in my opinion.

3 years agoby @Tommy-HutchesonFlag

14. Johnathan Harrison

who eva believes dat 2012 crap is a dome asss

3 years agoby @Johnathan-HarrisonFlag

15. ParanormalGirl

Yann,and Hrodric
    Obviously, the world isnt going to end, or so i dont think its going to end....becuase, they said the world was going to end in 1999? and it didnt...they said it was going to end in 2008 and it didnt....if u go on utube type in 2020,2030,2040 and so on, they have that all setup to be "the end of the world" and plus how would the world end before jesus comes down? i will understand if u dont believe in jesus....but Yann u are dumb for even laughing about what u said to hrodric...really, its not even funny o_O so why dont u stop acting like a 5 year old? hrodric ur not funny either....u just dont make since.....thankyou :)

3 years agoby @ParanormalGirlFlag

16. Yann

@Hrodric it doesn't matter, we all are gonna die on 2012 xD

3 years agoby @YannFlag

17. Hrodric

The Apollo 18 Movie... 1st release date was March 4, 2011, then they changed it to April 22, 2011, so now they've once again changed it to January 6, 2012. I think they are just going to keep changing the date till it hits December 21, 2012. What's going on?

3 years agoby @HrodricFlag

18. Rick Webber

There was really a battle of Los Angeles....in 1942 LOL!

4 years agoby @Rick-WebberFlag

19. Marley Watts-Baker

Cloverfield wasn't real? NOOOOOOO!!!! lol

4 years agoby @Marley-Watts-BakerFlag

20. SpawnSighT

I think computers should come with an on-board extermination feature for people who continously type like Alex. The internet would be a very tidy place without people typing like an idiots.

P.S. I completely believe that the goverment is secretly covering up E.T. Life. anyone want to here my crazy outlandish theory? too bad im going to tell it anyway; I believe that these alien movies are rushing to theaters lately because they are trying to prepare us so that we wont completely loose our freaking minds when we are invaded in.....2012. I know right didn't you just read that and say "what a F**king lunatic." the mayans never predicted the end of the world they just said it would be a "major change in world power", a new age of enlightenment"

P.P.S. oh yeah i believe this movie to be like those of paranormal activity, but the activity in those movies "happen" to people around the globe. so will this turn out to be a complete work of fiction? i dont know, but ill check it out.

4 years agoby @SpawnSighTFlag

21. K.Guy

trailer should be out soon.

4 years agoby @kguyFlag

22. Phil Schaub

@neil bro its just a movie.. yes they died and its sad and all but seriously it will be ok. did you bitch this much about titanic? hundreds and thousands of lives lost there. so why start bitching about what hollywood feels the need to put out next? even tho this might possibly be the biggest waste of time since the rocky horror picture show in my opinion you dont need to get all butt hurt over it. relax man

4 years agoby @phil-schaubFlag

23. Neil Cole

What an evil sounding film. What a scorn on the memories of the brave astronauts that died to make those 9 fantastic voyages possible. I think that this film should be scrubbed and the people that made it beg forgiveness from the families of CC Williams, Eliot See, Ted Freeman, Charlie Bassett, Guss Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee.

And people will believe this rubbish! What an absolutely terrible thing to have the most incredible achievement in human history remembered as some sort of 'alien conspiracy'! This is how we say thank you to those people who gave of themselves to make it happen - plus those who gave thier lives!

4 years agoby @neil-coleFlag

24. Pizzaguy

ALEX,

You might want to put the bong DOWN, and leave it alone for a few days, before you post! ;)

4 years agoby @pizzaguyFlag

25. Pizzaguy

This should be a good movie, but the reason we never went back is financial and political - has nothing to do with imaginary aliens or conspiracies.

WE sure did learn a lot from those missions, and the contributions made to science and medical care alone were worth the money spent.

4 years agoby @pizzaguyFlag

26. AlaskaLoneWolf

can't wait to see this one...

4 years agoby @alaskalonewolfFlag

27. David Bry

That trailer was seriously painful to watch.

4 years agoby @david-bryFlag

28. AllenG

The last decent Science Fiction movie I saw was Moon. I don't know about this one. I have a bad feeling it's going to be on par with those pathetic movies they show on the SyFy channel. Well, I'll just hope for the best and expect to see "The Turkey has Landed"

4 years agoby @AllenGFlag

29. Grandpa

Are you guys kidding me? This is nothing but a fake out lead in to the new "Transformers 3" movie. The T3 movie trailer takes place where? ON THE MOON! What are they doing? Turning off all their cameras so they can to explore what? A GIANT SPACESHIP! Or so they think. And that 'found footage' of the alien blow-up doll. HAHAHA. Please people.

4 years agoby @grandpaFlag