By Bawnian©-Dexeus | 12 months ago | 7
- Release Date:May 22nd, 1992
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 71% 42%
- Director:David Fincher
- Writer:Dan O'Bannon, Ronald Shusett, Vincent Ward, David Giler, Walter Hill, Larry Ferguson
- Studio:20th Century Fox
- Genre:Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Official Site:alien-movies.com
- Box Office:$55,474,000
- On iTunes: for $9.99
ALIEN 3, picks up almost directly after the events in ALIENS, finding Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) frozen in suspended animation as her ship crashes on Fiorina 161, a prison planet. When awakened by the prison's staff, she discovers that she is the sole survivor of her crew. Trapped on a barren planet with convicts and no weapons of any kind, Ripley soon realizes that an alien was also on the ship and has survived. As the savage creature begins to massacre inmates, Ripley bands together with the remaining prisoners and attempts to destroy it by wits alone. More »
Do you like Alien 3?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.