Roland Emmerich stop making movies, please I'm begging you.
1. The incoherent story, just didn't make any sense.
2. Bad acting and dialog, it was just funny.
3. The narrator. All he did was point out the obvious. Hollywood must really think people in the US are stupid, and can't figure out what's going on by themselves, and they might be right since I spent $52.00 on this film.
4. The battles were terrible, nothing special about them. They weren't exciting.
Ok now onto what I like.
1. The special effects/Cinematography. They were the only thing that was good about this movie. The Mammoth, and Saber Tooth Tiger looked awesome.
Overall I gave the movie 1/5stars. I wouldn't waste my money seeing it, wait for it to come out on DVD and rent it, then all you have to spend is $4.00. Almost forgot for you fans of Speed Racer out there I saw the preview for the movie and I've got some bad news. From the preview in my opinion it looks terrible, cheesy, it couldn't be one of the worst movies ever. I mean it looks bad. They should have just made a anime movie with voice actors, it would have been a lot better