Returning for its third season, the two-time Golden Globe-winning series for Best TV drama burst with one scandalous surprise after another. Jon Hamm and the rest of the award-winning ensemble continue to captivate us as they contend with a world on the brink. Welcome to Mad Men - a shocking portrait of a time that was anything but onnicent. Nothing is as sexy. Nothing is as provacative. Nothing is as it seems. Mad Men: Where the Truth Lies.
- Feature-length audio commentaries with cast and crew
- "Medgar Evers: The Patriarch. The Activist. The Hero": this documentary explores the intimate details of the life of a Civil Rights Pioneer who believed in a better way of life for all through equality and the end of segregation.
- "Up In Smoke": a visual depiction of the juxtaposition between the world of advertising and big tobacco, during the 40s, 50s, early 60s and today.
- "We Shall Overcome: The March on Washington": Dr. King's speech accompanied by images detailing the historical moment when over 250,000 people came together for the March on Washington.
- "Mad Men Illustrated": Dyna Moe invites you to scroll through the slightly "animated" photo gallery of the Mad Men Illustrations accompanied with commentary from the illustrator extraordinaire.
- "Flashback 1963": An interactive look at the events and themes that defined the year