Forums: How do I DELETE my Account?

• 8 years ago
  • Someone please tell me.
  • 8 years ago
  • Im not sure I can delete you. I tried unregistering your account but im not sure if it worked. What do you want to achieve by this? If you want to change your username or something, let me know cus i can do that for you without deleting you.
  • 7 years ago
  • Please delete mine....

I searched my name in google and I'm a user to everything. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 4 years ago
  • i want "you've got a friend" dvd staring john schnieder
  • 4 years ago
  • Administration please delete my account! You shouldn't have this problem in the first place!
  • 4 years ago
  • I never even made an account and now if someone googles my name, this pops up right away along with a picture of me drinking from a wine glass. In my profession, this is unacceptable. DELETE ME RIGHT NOW!! This should not be an issue. This site is ridiculous!
  • 4 years ago
    • CUPID
    • @cupid
    • Comments: 7,624
    • MovieWeb God
    @nobody1234 It is an issue for now and they should do something about it but you can delete your pic if you you want.
    I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you
  • 4 years ago
  • wait...you never created an account? That's actually really weird.
  • 4 years ago
    • CUPID
    • @cupid
    • MovieWeb God
    @corey Maybe when she drink she black out and creates random accounts.
    I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you
  • 4 years ago
  • @cupid: Lmao! Yeah, probably. I doubt she just so happened to get an account one day. If not, how would she know the password and such to it? lmao. She's just trying to start an issue? lol
  • 4 years ago
  • No I'm not even drinking alcohol in that picture, smart ass. But the fact is, it's a wine glass and looks bad if someone sees it. And I've never been to this website so no, I never created an account that's why I wanted it deleted in the first place. I just did a google with my name for a Tech class and this popped up. I don't care if they delete it or not. This site is retarded and I went through and falsified everything out of my name.
  • 4 years ago
  • I'm not the only person who's f*cking had this issue, morons. I have a Facebook and someone else suggested earlier that an account for them had been created automatically because of something they clicked on through Facebook. Grow up.
  • 4 years ago
    • CUPID
    • @cupid
    • MovieWeb God
    @nobody1234 Too bad, hey but try an enjoy the site:P
  • 4 years ago
  • i need my movie ranks and written reviews deleted
  • 4 years ago
  • i need my whole account to be deleted i need to make a new one
  • 4 years ago
  • never mind anything i said on the emmytt account i just made a new account
  • 4 years ago
  • you can't delete the internet. your trapped on there forever.... whooohaaaaaaa
    Http://www.previewfilms.net
  • 3 years ago
  • I would like to be deleted please and thank you. and asap. I'm not happy about this site and do not want to be apart of it. thank you.
  • 3 years ago
  • Please delete me too... :'(
  • 3 years ago
  • Can you please delete my account.To be honest i do not even remember signing up.This was some how connected to my Facebook.
(More)Most Commented Threads
(More)Recent Activity