Forums: Saw Four

• 8 years ago
  • Apparantley Saw 4 is coming out for this year Halloween again. I haven't seen Saw 3 yet so I don't know where it left off. What does every one think about it?
  • 8 years ago
  • oh and apparantley jessica alba is going to be in saw 4 too!
  • 8 years ago
  • Ok, yes there is going to be a saw 4, but there is no information on it. I havent seen #3 yet either, so I dont know how #4 would turn out. So far all the saww movies have been good, but will their winning streek go out????
  • 8 years ago
    • glac
    • @glac
    • Comments: 159
    • Novice
    I have only seen the first movie and imo that movie is overrated as hell..!
    I lacked interest to see the sequels..
  • 8 years ago
  • The first was pretty good, but the second was somewhat overdone, and underdone at the same time. It just wasn't perfect. I haven't seen the third, so I can't pass judgement there. I just hope they pick up the series...
  • 8 years ago
  • I haven't seen the third yet but i've seen some of the clips! The one with the twisting crucifix has to be the worst one i've seen. I just wander what goes through the story writers head when he thinks of all these ways to kil people, or make people torture themselves to live! As for saw 4, what else could they possibly think of to do to people.
  • 8 years ago
  • I enjoyed the first two (not saying they were great, but tolerable) and the third had its "moments", but they always seem to end it on a high note, so I can say I am actually looking forward to a fourth. :cool:
  • 8 years ago
  • Well babe those things that go through peoples heads make them millionaires.

Look at Stephen King for instance.
  • 8 years ago
  • why won't they stop? sigh..
  • 8 years ago
  • it certainly does I agree!
  • 8 years ago
  • Do you guys think that there will be a Saw IV? My friend thinks that the guy whos wife died and who killed Jigsaw is gonna go on a raging rampage and become the new Jigsaw, seeing as he saw the mistake in his life and he was thinking he wants other people to learn their lesson just as he did..

I guess that sounds reasonable. What do you guys think?
  • 8 years ago
  • haha their making another one? hopefully this one is better then the last couple.. their ideas are starting to get kind of lame..
  • 8 years ago
  • Do you guys think that there will be a Saw IV? My friend thinks that the guy whos wife died and who killed Jigsaw is gonna go on a raging rampage and become the new Jigsaw, seeing as he saw the mistake in his life and he was thinking he wants other people to learn their lesson just as he did..

I guess that sounds reasonable. What do you guys think?

Possible, but I got this from wikipedia which may give more of an insight as to the overall plot...."the series creator, Leigh Whannell, has once said that many unanswered questions from Saw III will be answered, such as the tape Jigsaw pours wax over, Obi's connection to Jigsaw, among other things. Also, another rumor site credited Jigsaw/John actor, Tobin Bell, as admitting that he signed up for Saw IV." - credit to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_IV

So either way.....Jigsaw will most likely be back in one form or another... he may have just been used to create new scenes of "flashbacks" and nothing present.
  • 8 years ago
  • I have seen and own all 3 to this point. I am looking forward to the fourth installment. I won't say how the third ends for those of you who haven't seen it yet. All I can say is I don't quite know how they are going to pull it off.
  • 8 years ago
  • I am looking forward to putting a bullet in this series' mouth.
  • 7 years ago
  • I have some news on Saw IV... Ja Rule's death trap gets a name, it's called the Tongue Twister... I've seen a picture of the trap and it looks like something out a circus carnival... Its Jigsaw's most bloody trap yet! The Tongue is placed in the twister and is slowly ripped from the victims mouth.... Lets just say Ja Rule's character, Marvin, has let a little to much word slip from his mouth.
  • 7 years ago
  • I have some news on Saw IV... Ja Rule's .

No what the f*ck not that punk Ja rule , f*ck he is the worst gangsta rapper turn actor there his . Gees i really dont like that guy in a film . They should of taken Method man would of love to see him in a saw film
  • 7 years ago
  • Saw is a great movie
    a must seen movie.

can't wait for Saw IV
  • 7 years ago
  • I'm going to wait until it comes out on dvd. I only liked the 1st one that came out, seems that every sequel that come outs, it gets worse. Hoping it'll change with the 4th.
  • 7 years ago
  • saw fans should dig this - www.officialsaw.com is hosting the World Exclusive: New Saw 4 photo. very intense:cool: my brother emailed me with this freaking out (he's addicted to all things saw)
(More)Most Commented Threads
(More)Recent Activity