Forums: Rush Hour 3

• 7 years ago
  • Awsome i loved it worth every penny of the &#1638.50 (Which is quite a lot).

Everyone go and see it!
  • 7 years ago
  • Everybody watch Kung Fu fighting....I love that line Chris Tucker is definitely cool...he is so funny...and Chan is a great guy I love his great action...
  • 7 years ago
  • "DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S COMING OUT MY MOUTH!!" lolz! :D
  • 7 years ago
  • I wasn't that good compare to the first 2 episode...
  • 7 years ago
    • Ar3d
    • @ar3d
    • Comments: 80
    • Active User
    but i find it nice, as same in the last two movie that they made.. wacky action comedy!!
  • 7 years ago
  • goin to see this tonight
  • 7 years ago
  • Chris should've stopped with Smokey.
  • 7 years ago
  • I haven't seen this movie yet but i'm planning maybe this week..I've heard that this movie is great and i'm so curious about it...
  • 7 years ago
  • My friends told me it wasn't awesome compare the first two Rush Hour
  • 7 years ago
  • Never seen it yet, is it a must see movie?
  • 7 years ago
  • No it's not a must see, I was actually pretty dissapointed, waiting six years for tucker to make this mess!
  • 7 years ago
  • I saw rush hour one, but I got stuck in traffic on my way to rush hour two.
  • 7 years ago
  • Seen it and it sucked....I was expecting a lot more since the first 2 were quite nice....I guess they should stop making sequels...
  • 7 years ago
  • I haven't seen it yet. I figured it wouldn't be that great anyway because I got this feeling it would basically be the same story as the first 2. From what I've heard thats what it was. I looked at the current box office list and its in 9th place. Made $133 million in the USA so far.
  • 7 years ago
  • Haven't seen the movie yet. I think it's a good funny action movie having Chris Tucker as Jackie Chan's sidekick/partner
  • 7 years ago
  • Haven't seen the movie yet. I think it's a good funny action movie having Chris Tucker as Jackie Chan's sidekick/partner

sam ere gonna watch it soon and why do i haved to QUOTE everytime i want to reply -_-
  • 7 years ago
  • haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to buy a copy of it and watch if i had enough time on weekends..
  • 7 years ago
  • Haven't watch it yet....but of course I'll watch it somehow hehehe tight schedule
  • 6 years ago
  • in my opinion, rush hour 2 is much better than 3. but still its hilarious because of chris tucker.
  • 6 years ago
  • I Heard that it is a great movie coz i still haven't seen that movie but i watch the first two sequel and the movie is full of action and comedy chris tucker and jakie chan is the perfect combination for that movie.:smile:
(More)Most Commented Threads
(More)Recent Activity