By Brian | 9 years ago | 0
- Release Date:
- Runtime:1 hour 31 minutes
- Studio:Warner Home Video
- Production Year:2004
Our WB celluloid heroes embark on a hilarious adventure that takes them from Hollywood to Las Vegas, and in search of Fraser's character's missing father and the mythical Blue Monkey Diamond.
- Special Features
- Alternate endings: "Looney Tunes Out of Action: Best Scenes You've Never Seen": montage of alternate ending and additional scenes
- Documentaries: 1. "Behind the Tunes": A humorous look at Daffy and Bugs as they give a tour of the set
- 2. "Bang Crash Boom": the rabbit and duck perspective on the special effects
- Easter Eggs: Yosemite Sam with TNT
- Other: "Whizzard of Ow": Looney Tunes short
Do you like Looney Tunes - Back in Action DVD?