Friday, July 24
10:00-11:00 Batman: The Brave and The Bold Screening and Q&A
- Gotham takes over San Diego as Diedrich Bader (Surf's Up), the voice of Batman, returns to Comic-Con alongside John DiMaggio (Futurama), the voice of Aquaman, and executive producer Sam Register (Teen Titans), producer James Tucker (Justice League Unlimited), producer and story editor Michael Jelenic (The Batman) and voice director Andrea Romano (Superman: Doomsday). Fans can catch the world premiere screening of the upcoming "Mayhem of the Music Meister" episode-featuring the voice of Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog) as the Music Meister-and enjoy a lively discussion and Q&A with the show's dynamic creative team. From Warner Bros. Animation, Batman: The Brave and The Bold airs Fridays at 8:30 pm ET/PT on Cartoon Network. Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Vol. 1 will be released on DVD August 25. Room 6DE
10:00-12:30 Warner Bros.
- Join WB for a look at their much anticipated slate of upcoming genre films, including Where the Wild Things Are, The Book of Eli, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Box, Jonah Hex, and Sherlock Holmes. Hall H
10:15-11:15 Farscape 10th Anniversary Panel
- Brian Henson (executive producer/ director), Rockne O'Bannon (creator/writer), Ben Browder (John Crichton) and Claudia Black (Aeryn Sun) reunite to celebrate the beginning of this landmark series, share exciting news, and answer questions Room 6BCF
- Visionary director and screenwriter Henry Selick (The Nightmare Before Christmas) and Newbery Medal-winning author Neil Gaiman discuss the making of the LAIKA/Focus Features 2009 breakout animated hit film Coraline. In celebration of Universal Studio's Blu-ray Hi-Def and DVD release of the critically acclaimed stop-motion film, Selick and Gaiman will be joined by lead animator and LAIKA CEO/president Travis Knight, producer Bill Mechanic (CEO of Pandemonium and producer of Dark Water and The New World), character fabrication supervisor Georgina Hayns (Tim Burton's Corpse Bride), and voice talent Keith David (Crash). Panelists will offer an in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpse at how this astonishing and suspenseful adventure-the first stop-motion animated feature originally produced in stereoscopic 3D-was painstakingly brought to life. The panel is moderated by IGN movies/DVD editor-in-chief Eric Moro. Room 6A
10:30-11:30 Stargate Universe
- A new chapter of the Stargate saga begins with the Syfy original series Stargate Universe. Stars Robert Carlyle (Dr. Nicholas Rush), Brian J. Smith (1st Lt. Matthew Scott), Elyse Levesque (Chloe Armstrong), David Blue (Eli Wallace), Alaina Huffman (1st Lt. Tamara Johansen), Jamil Walker Smith (Master Sergeant Ronald Greer), and Ming-Na (Camile Wray) join series co-creators Brad Wright and Robert Cooper to take you through a gate you've never seen before. Ballroom 20
11:00-12:00 Star Wars Day: The Clone Wars: Building the Universe
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars expanded the scope of Star Wars beyond anything seen in the feature films, but Season One was just the beginning. Get a rare glimpse into the epic scale of the ongoing galactic conflict with supervising director Dave Filoni and key production staff from the series. Find out insider secrets about building the Star Wars galaxy, making the first season of the groundbreaking series, and what's to come in Season Two! Room 7AB
11:30-12:30 AMC: The Prisoner
- Jim Caviezel (The Passion of the Christ), Jamie Campbell-Bower (Sweeney Todd, The Twilight Saga's New Moon), Lennie James (Jericho), writer Bill Gallagher, and Vlad Wolynetz (VP, production, series & movies for AMC) discuss the making of AMC's miniseries The Prisoner, a re-imagining of the 1960s cult classic by the late Patrick McGoohan, premiering in November on AMC. Join Jim, Jamie, Lennie, Bill and Vlad for a one-on-one Q&A session and an official sneak preview of the six-part mini-series The Prisoner. Room 6BCF
11:45-12:45 Flash Forward
- Be among the first to see exclusive, never-before-seen footage and scenes from upcoming episodes of ABC's new show Flash Forward presented by David S. Goyer (Batman Begins), Brannon Braga (24), and Marc Guggenheim (Eli Stone). Joining them on the panel are cast members including Joseph Fiennes (Shakespeare in Love) and John Cho (Star Trek). And look for a surprise guest that you won't want to miss! Room 6A
11:45-12:45 Caprica/Battlestar Galactica: The Plan
- The present meets the past as the makers of Battlestar Galactica deliver the highly anticipated Syfy original series, Caprica and the 2-hour event, Battlestar Galactica: The Plan, directed by Edward James Olmos. This is your chance to get the inside scoop on these exciting projects and see two generations of Adamas on stage together for the first time. Executive producers Ronald D. Moore, David Eick, and Jane Espenson sit down with Caprica star Esai Morales (Joseph Adama) and Battlestar Galactica's Edward James Olmos (Admiral William Adama), director of The Plan, to reveal the truth about these two new chapters in the mythology of BSG. Ballroom 20
12:00-1:00 The Middle Special Pilot Screening
- Emmy winner Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond) makes her Comic-Con debut to introduce a special screening of The Middle, a new comedy about raising a family and lowering your expectations. Frankie Heck (Heaton) is a superhero. Well, no, not an actual superhero-but sometimes it seems as though getting her kids out the door for school every morning is a superheroic act. Middle aged, middle class, and living in the middle of the country, this harried wife and working mother of three uses her wry wit and sense of humor to try to get her family through each day intact. The Middle will air Wednesdays at 8:30 PM ET/PT on the ABC Television Network this fall, premiering September 30. Indigo Ballroom / Hilton Bayfront
12:45-1:45 Spartacus: Blood and Sand
- The world of gladiators comes to life as the Roman Republic's most brutal fighters clash in the ultimate arena. Lucy Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess, Battlestar Galactica) introduces star Andy Whitfield, along with actor Peter Mensah (300, Avatar) and executive producers Rob Tapert (The Evil Dead 1-2, Drag Me to Hell) and Steven S. DeKnight (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer). They will discuss the fresh narrative approach to the ancient legend and offer exclusive first look footage, which utilizes virtual environments to give the show a unique graphic novel look and style. Debuting exclusively on Starz in January 2010. Room 6BCF
12:45-2:15 Disney: Animation Panel
- Walt Disney Pictures, Disney•Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios present a director panel with previously unseen footage from its upcoming animated slate, including Toy Story & Toy Story 2 - Double Feature, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story 3, Prep & Landing, The Princess and the Frog and Ponyo. Special guests include Lee Unkrich, Kirk Wise, Ron Clements, John Musker, and Hayao Miyazaki. John Lasseter hosts the panel, with Patton Oswalt moderating. Hall H
1:00-2:00 The Big Bang Theory Screening and Q&A
- Bazinga! Your favorite scientists and girl-next-door are back as The Big Bang Theory returns to Comic-Con with a special screening and Q&A with the show's creators and stars. Come chat with executive producers Chuck Lorre (Two and a Half Men) and Bill Prady (Dharma & Greg), as well as series stars Johnny Galecki (Roseanne), Jim Parsons (Garden State), Kaley Cuoco (Charmed), Simon Helberg (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog), and Kunal Nayyar (NCIS). From Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television, The Big Bang Theory airs Mondays at 9:30 PM ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Second Season is released on DVD September 15. Ballroom 20
1:30-2:30 G4: Attack of the Show- TV's first and only live daily show dedicated to the "digital generation"-breaking the hottest web videos, latest gadgets, blogs and videogames. Every day AOTS takes its audience to the virtual water cooler, where you can then tell your friends you saw it on AOTS first! Kevin Pereira, Olivia Munn, Alison Haislip, Blair Butler and AOTS producers bring you the closest thing to being on a LIVE Attack of the Show! Take part in one of the largest group Tweets to ever hit the Twittersphere, join in on the AOTS Orchestra for a moving rendition of the Attack theme, bear witness to a Comic-Con exclusive AOTS comedy short, and have a chance to win one-of-a-kind props from the show and end it with a nerd rave the likes of which have never been seen this side of M.I.T.! Plus you'll get a chance to grill the hosts and exec producers to find out the dirty secrets behind your favorite AOTS stunts, from Kevin and Olivia in fat suits to the MegaDare Hot Sauce challenge to to Olivia's infamous "Pie-Jump." Room 5AB
1:45-2:45 Robert Rodriguez- Join famed director Robert Rodriguez (Spy Kids) for a first look at his upcoming family film Shorts, followed by Q&A. Room 6DE
2:15-3:15 Past Life Pilot Screening and Q&A- Past Life makes its debut at Comic-Con with a screening of the pilot episode and a Q&A with the show's creator and stars. Come talk with executive producers David Hudgins (Friday Night Lights) and Lou Pitt, as well as series stars Kelli Giddish (Damages), Nicholas Bishop (Above the Law) and Ravi Patel (Scrubs) and learn more about this fast-paced emotional thriller in which a gifted psychologist and former detective must work together to unravel mysteries that must be solved in both the past and the present. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television, Past Life will air Tuesdays at 9:00 pm ET/PT midseason on FOX. Room 6A
- The Fox series 24 is coming off its most critically acclaimed season in years. Stars Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub and new cast members Anil Kapoor and Katee Sackhoff join showrunnner Howard Gordon and the producers of the Emmy-winning series for a special sneak peek at the heart-stopping premiere episode of Season 8 Ballroom 20
2:30-3:30 Focus Features: 9
- Focus Features and Comic-Con present an exclusive look inside director Shane Acker's animated fantasy epic 9, the feature-length expansion of his short film of the same name. Directors Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov are among the feature version's producers. The action-packed adventure-opening nationwide 9/9/09-takes place after our world fell to pieces, when a group of "stitchpunk" creations must summon individual strengths well beyond their own proportions. While showcasing a stunning steampunk-styled visual brilliance, 9 dynamically explores the will to live, the power of community, and how one soul can change the world. Join Shane Acker, Tim Burton, Timur Bekmambetov, and actors Elijah Wood and Jennifer Connelly LIVE for this panel presentation! Hall H
- Showrunner Hart Hanson and stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel are on hand for a discussion of what's on deck for Booth and Brennan, hot on the heels of this year's much talked-about season finale in which the pair finally wound up between the sheets. Ballroom 20
- Eureka is back this summer with all new episodes, and Salli Richardson-Whitfield (Allison Blake), Erica Cerra (Jo Lupo), Neil Grayston (Douglas Fargo), and Jaime Paglia (executive producer/co-creator) are stopping by to let you in on the fun. Moderated by Josh Gates (Destination Truth). Room 6BCF
3:45-5:00 Sony Pictures Entertainment: Legion and District 9
- Sony Pictures Entertainment and Screen Gems introduce two great new movie projects exclusively to Comic-Con attendees!
- Legion - When the last angel falls, the fight for mankind begins. Having lost faith in the human race, a legion of angels descend to Earth to bring about the Apocalypse. Humanity's only hope lies in a group of strangers trapped in a desert diner and the Archangel Michael himself (Paul Bettany). Appearing on stage: Paul Bettany (A Beautiful Mind, The Da Vinci Code), Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights, Supernatural), Tyrese Gibson (Transformers, Death Race), Doug Jones (Silver Surfer in Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer and Abe Sapien in Hellboy), and director Scott Stewart (helming his first feature film after working on VFX for Sin City, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Iron Man, among many others). From Screen Gems.
- District 9 - Peter Jackson makes his eagerly and long-awaited first visit to Comic-Con to introduce you to the world of District 9, which focuses on a world in which extraterrestrials have become refugees in South Africa. Thirty years ago, aliens made first contact with Earth. Humans waited for the hostile attack or the giant advances in technology. Neither came. Instead, the aliens were refugees, the last survivors of their home world. The creatures were set up in a makeshift home in South Africa's District 9 as the world's nations argued over what to do with them-as well as their powerful technology and advanced weaponry that can only be activated by Alien DNA. Please join Peter Jackson as he gives fans a first look at scenes from District 9 and takes your questions along with director Neill Blomkamp and star Sharlto Copley. From Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Join Dollhouse creator Joss Whedon and star/producer Eliza Dushku for a no-holds-barred Q & A about what they have planned for season 2, after they unveil a special screening of the never-before-seen "Epitaph One" episode of the Fox hit, which releases on DVD just four days later. Ballroom 20
4:15-5:15 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- This look at the whole spectrum of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (from comics to toys to TV to movies to video games) celebrates the 25th anniversary of the world-famous brand. Moderator Gary Richardson (CEO, Mirage Studios) discusses the evolution of the Turtles with those people instrumental in the characters' incredible success. Panelists include Kevin Eastman (co-creator of TMNT), Lloyd Goldfine (supervising producer, 4Kids Productions), Steve Barron (director of the original TMNT movie), Karl Aaronian (senior VP of marketing, Giochi Preziosi U.S.A.), Matt Leunig (associate producer, Ubisoft), and Galen Walker (producer of new TMNT movie slated for 2011). Room 6DE
4:30-5:30 Marvel Animation
- The new age of Marvel animation is here! Marvel's president of animation Eric Rollman and general manager of Nicktoons Network Keith Dawkins are joined by the creative minds behind the new hit series Wolverine and the X-Men, and Iron Man: Armored Adventures. Head writers Greg Johnson (WatX), and Chris Yost (IMAA), supervising producer Craig Kyle (WatX, IMAA), voice director Jamie Simone (WatX), and voice of Wolverine Steve Blum discuss each series and what the future holds. Then stay tuned for a first look at Marvel Anime from acclaimed Japanese animation studio Madhouse, featuring Madhouse president Masao Maruyama (Gotham Knight, Tokyo Godfathers), and writer Warren Ellis (The Authority, Astonishing X-Men). Also expect sneak peeks at the upcoming next Marvel Animated Feature from Lionsgate. You don't want to miss this panel! Room 6BCF
4:45-5:45 The Mighty Boosh
- Creators/stars Julian Barratt and Noel Fielding, along with actors Michael Fielding, Rich Fulcher, and Dave Brown, will be on stage to take questions from fans and discuss the magical, bizarre, and exciting world of The Boosh, which The San Jose Mercury News describes as "an acid-trip fantasy-comedy [that] is seriously deranged and seriously funny." Room 6A
5:15-6:15 Lucasfilm: Star Wars Spectacular
- Get all the latest news from the Star Wars universe-including some of Lucasfilm's most tightly guarded secrets-in an all-new show format! Special guest hosts G4's Olivia Munn and Kevin Pereira grill a galaxy of guests from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and beyond, including supervising director Dave Filoni, plus voice talent from the show and more! See a live table-read of an exclusive new Star Wars: The Clone Wars script-leading directly into the series' second season! Find out about the worldwide Star Wars Concert Tour, the latest Star Wars games from LucasArts, upcoming DVD (and Blu-ray!) releases and more! And become a part of Star Wars history with your own Saga stories and movie memories! It's an all-new, interactive Star Wars Spectacular! Hall H
5:45-7:15 DC Universe Animated Super Powers: Green Lantern: First Flight and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
- Get the inside scoop on the next two action-packed entries in the popular series of DC Universe animated original PG-13 films, Green Lantern: First Flight and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Hal Jordan's first full-length adventure, Green Lantern: First Flight, brings together executive producer Bruce Timm (Superman: Doomsday), casting/dialogue director Andrea Romano (DC Universe films), director Lauren Montgomery (Wonder Woman), writer Alan Burnett (The Batman), and voice talent Christopher Meloni (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) and Juliet Landau (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) to discuss and show film clips from the all-new film set for release on July 28. Then, Timm and Romano will be joined by supervising producer Michael Goguen (Justice League: The New Frontier), director Sam Liu (The Batman), and writer Stan Berkowitz (Justice League: The New Frontier), for the first-ever footage and public discussion of Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Kevin Conroy, the undisputed benchmark voice of Batman, joins the panel for his first Comic-Con appearance in six years! Based on the popular Jeff Loeb/Ed McGuinness comic series/graphic novel, Superman/Batman: Public Enemies finds U.S. President Lex Luthor using the oncoming trajectory of a kryptonite asteroid to frame Superman and declare a $1 billion bounty on the heads of the Man of Steel and his "partner in crime," Batman. Superheroes and supervillains alike launch a relentless pursuit of Superman and Batman, who must unite-and recruit super help-to stave off the action-packed onslaught, stop the asteroid, and uncover Luthor's devious plot to take command of far more than North America. Superman/Batman: Public Enemies will be distributed by Warner Home Video in fall 2009. The movie reunites the lead voices from the landmark Superman: The Animated Series and Batman: The Animated Series-Conroy, Tim Daly (Private Practice) and Clancy Brown (The Shawshank Redemption) reprise their roles as Batman, Superman and Lex Luthor, respectively. Other members of the cast are expected to join the panel, as well. DC Comics senior VP of creative affairs Gregory Noveck moderates. Room 6BCF
6:30-7:30 FEAR Clinic (A FEARnet Original Production)
- Don't miss this panel discussion with actor Robert Englund (A Nightmare on Elm Street), director Robert Hall (Laid to Rest), and guest moderator Clive Barker. In this series, Dr. Andover (Englund) seeks to cure his patients' deepest fears with a device that allows them to confront their fear head-on. His extreme method is so effective, it has a 100 percent success rate, at least for all those who live through it. Join the panelists and featured cast and crew live on stage for a sneak peek and Q&A about the highly anticipated series. Room 5AB
7:30-8:45 Stan Helsing
- Clips, interviews and Q&A with filmmaker Bo Zenga (Scary Movie) and stars Leslie Nielsen (The Naked Gun), Kenan Thompson (Saturday Night Live), Diora Baird (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning), Steve Howey (Reba), and Desi Lydic (The Real Wedding Crashers). Anchor Bay's Stan Helsing horror spoof features parodies of the six greatest movie monsters of all time: Freddy/A Nightmare on Elm Street, Jason/Friday The 13th, Leatherface/The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Pinhead/Hellraiser, Chucky/Child's Play, and Michael Myers/Halloween. Room 6BCF
8:30-10:30 Syfy Screening
- Warehouse 13 and Eureka air every week on Syfy, but only Comic Con fans can see them on the big screen. Join Syfy for an exclusive screening of the next all new episodes of the summer's two hottest series along with best of clips from Ghost Hunters. Room 6DE
9:00-11:30 Angel of Death Premiere Screening and Q&A Session
- Comic book superstar Ed Brubaker (Captain America), actress and stuntwoman Zoë Bell (Death Proof), actors Doug Jones (Quarantine), and Ted Raimi (Spider-Man 3), director Paul Etheredge (Buried Alive), and producer John Norris appear for a panel and Q&A session, followed by an exclusive screening of the thrilling uncut feature-length version of the film marking the DVD release of the groundbreaking digital online series! Room 6A
9:30-10:30 The Blood Factory
- This screening and Q&A with The Blood Factory creators features Danny DeVito (actor/director/producer), Tracey Walter (Batman, City Slickers), John Albo (screenwriter), Nick Bonamy (production designer), and Tkay Garcia (website creative director). Learn how they bring tales of horror and menace to life. All Comic-Con attendees are invited to participate. This will be a haunting experience-chilling-not easily forgotten. Room 7AB
Where the Wild Things Are was released October 16th, 2009 and stars Max Records, Pepita Emmerichs, Max Pfeifer, Madeleine Greaves, Joshua Jay, Ryan Corr, Catherine Keener, Steve Mouzakis. The film is directed by Spike Jonze.
The Book of Eli was released January 15th, 2010 and stars Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, Ray Stevenson, Jennifer Beals, Evan Jones, Joe Pingue, Frances de la Tour. The film is directed by Albert Hughes, Allen Hughes.
A Nightmare on Elm Street was released April 30th, 2010 and stars Jackie Earle Haley, Kyle Gallner, Rooney Mara, Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker, Kellan Lutz, Clancy Brown, Connie Britton. The film is directed by Samuel Bayer.
Jonah Hex was released June 18th, 2010 and stars Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, Megan Fox, Michael Fassbender, Will Arnett, John Gallagher Jr., Tom Wopat, Michael Shannon. The film is directed by Jimmy Hayward.
Sherlock Holmes was released December 25th, 2009 and stars Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams, Mark Strong, Eddie Marsan, Robert Maillet, Geraldine James, Kelly Reilly. The film is directed by Guy Ritchie.
Coraline was released February 6th, 2009 and stars Dakota Fanning, Teri Hatcher, Jennifer Saunders, Dawn French, Keith David, John Hodgman, Robert Bailey Jr., Ian McShane. The film is directed by Henry Selick.
Toy Story 2 was released November 24th, 1999 and stars Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Kelsey Grammer, Don Rickles, Jim Varney, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger. The film is directed by John Lasseter, Ash Brannon, Lee Unkrich.
Beauty and the Beast was released January 13th, 2012 and stars Paige O'Hara, Robby Benson, Richard White, Jerry Orbach, David Ogden Stiers, Angela Lansbury, Bradley Pierce, Rex Everhart. The film is directed by Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise.
The Princess and the Frog was released December 11th, 2009 and stars Anika Noni Rose, Bruno Campos, Keith David, Michael-Leon Wooley, Jennifer Cody, Jim Cummings, Peter Bartlett, Jenifer Lewis. The film is directed by Ron Clements, John Musker.
Ponyo was released August 14th, 2009 and stars Yuria Nara, Hiroki Doi, Jôji Tokoro, Tomoko Yamaguchi, Yûki Amami, Kazushige Nagashima, Akiko Yano, Shinichi Hatori. The film is directed by Hayao Miyazaki.
Shorts was released August 21st, 2009 and stars Jimmy Bennett, Jake Short, Kat Dennings, Trevor Gagnon, Devon Gearhart, Jolie Vanier, Rebel Rodriguez, Leo Howard. The film is directed by Robert Rodriguez.
9 was released September 9th, 2009 and stars Christopher Plummer, Martin Landau, John C. Reilly, Crispin Glover, Jennifer Connelly, Fred Tatasciore, Elijah Wood, Alan Oppenheimer. The film is directed by Shane Acker.
Legion was released January 22nd, 2010 and stars Paul Bettany, Lucas Black, Tyrese Gibson, Adrianne Palicki, Charles S. Dutton, Kevin Durand, Jon Tenney, Willa Holland. The film is directed by Scott Stewart.
District 9 was released August 14th, 2009 and stars Sharlto Copley, Jason Cope, Nathalie Boltt, Sylvaine Strike, Elizabeth Mkandawie, John Sumner, William Allen Young, Greg Melvill-Smith. The film is directed by Neill Blomkamp.