AMC FearFest's programming specials include:
AMC FearFest invites viewers to take a behind-the-scenes look at Kevin McCurdy's Haunted Mansion, a real commercial haunted house that features a series of 13 horror-themed rooms. AMC viewers will witness the design process from the initial concept to the intricate design details, as well as the build and reveal of these rooms. The 14-part original mini-documentary series is set to air every week night at 8 PM & 10 PM.
AMC Premiere Movies
Among a vast library of horror favorites, AMC FearFest will present primetime premieres of the following:
- The World Television Premiere of Survival of the Dead debuting October 17, 8pm ET
- Diary of the Dead debuting October 18, 8pm ET
- The Hills Have Eyes debuting October 18, 10pm ET
- Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane debuting October 19, 8pm ET
- Slither debuting October 20, 8pm ET
- From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money debuting October 22, 10:15pm ET
- From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangmans Daughter debuting October 22, 12:15am ET
- Halloween: H20: 20 Years Later debuting October 28, 8pm ET
In addition, the following movies will also air during AMC FearFest: Night of the Living Dead (1968), The Fly (1958), The Fly (1986), Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh (1995), Bride of Frankenstein (1932), The Omen (1976), White Noise (2005), Scream 3 (2000), Cujo (1983), Resident Evil (2002), Halloween (1978) and more.
AMC FearFest Online Movie Trivia
Each day, amctv.com will feature an online interactive movie trivia game focusing primarily on horror movies. Fans will be able to take quizzes, earn badges and challenge friends via Facebook. Movie Trivia Games will cover topics including Friday The 13th, George A. Romero, Halloween, Jamie Lee Curtis and more.
Several zombie and "B" horror movies will be streamed online at AMCTV.com in conjunction with both AMC FearFest and the premiere of The Walking Dead Season 2, including, White Zombie (1932), The Last Man on Earth (1964), Teenage Zombies (1959), Asylum (1972), Carnival of Souls (1962), The Undead (1957) and more.